Grassroots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted for content

2 posters

Go down

Deleted for content Empty Deleted for content

Post  Lavin 2. Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:10 pm

empty

Lavin 2.

Back to top Go down

Deleted for content Empty Re: Deleted for content

Post  Crinair Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm

NJ with the post whoever....

At any rate, noone forced anyone to come to Ungrim, we made the choice and encouraged people to try to come over. Middenheim was dead..and with all guilds transfering off, that was the right decision. Do you regret that? Thought not.

Then we lost half our members to the transfer...then we had a ton of people stopped logging in. Could we have stuck it out, could we have mass recruited? Not on this server -- we were a middle of the run guild rank wise and EVERYONE and their mother is recruiting after the transfers. MANY many many guilds were/are folding.

Screwing our members? hardly. We made the best decision for the guild. As far as people being left out? Maior got it worked out to take most of our 28+ members as they were looking for a T4 impact -- only a couple haven't made the move either b/c they haven't been on or haven't gotten in contact yet. Everyone else has a quick in once they can have an impact.

Cheers

Crinair

Character
Name: Crinair
Level: 40
Class: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Deleted for content Empty Come After me, I'm A MAN!

Post  Train Bu Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:27 pm

/

Train Bu

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandy Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 pm

WOW can't all have a beer and talk about sports or something geesh. BTW I left servers sh*t was getting deep in Ungrim back to good ol Monolith.

Vandy

Character
Name: VHANDERGHAST
Level: 28
Class: BW

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandy Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Who is Train Bu?

BTW Crinair/Maior whoever if any members 28 and below cannot get into Oath or whatever Ordinance I'm sure will take them they have a lot of players in other Tiers and love RVR whether it's ORVR or Scenarios. Might be the biggest RVR server on Ungrim to date don't know. Have them whisper Ethan or Baddmoon for an invite.

Vandy

Character
Name: VHANDERGHAST
Level: 28
Class: BW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum